2016 more people are using an Android Smartphone, maybe because Android phones are enough to be needed for sophistication, style, and benefits. Android is also very much needed in the world of work, especially now that it is all online that demands that workers must have an Android Smartphone to meet their business needs.
Here, the difference with other Android phones, there are several applications that require one click root to install the android application. Previously, the Android phone that we had if you wanted to be Root had to use a PC in a rather complicated way, but this year, we can root an Android Smartphone without a PC.
What Is The Root Function On Android?
One way to have absolute power to access and execute all the files in this system is by one click root an Android phone, in fact there are many ways to root an Android phone, but we will provide the most convenient and without help from a PC, trivial cases, You download the ROOT application then all you have to do is just setup and congratulate you I have ROOT your favorite android phone, and now you have easy access How to root all Android phones without a PC
2016 more people are using an Android Smartphone, maybe because Android phones are enough to be needed for sophistication, style, and benefits. Android is also very much needed online that demands all that must have Android Smartphone’s to meet their business needs.
Here, the difference with other Android phones, there are several applications that require root to install the android application. Previously, the Android phone that we know had a very complicated way, but this year, we can root an Android Smartphone without a PC in the operating system.
But in reality it’s not as simple as the above theory before, there are a number of things that make the root process successful, one of which is the way to one click root it yourself, and the way we provide it in this article on How to root an Android phone without a PC, we’ve tried to call my Acer 100% success without obstacles or problems that arise in the process or after the Android phone root.
What Should Be Prepared?
- Make sure your device has a battery of at least 50% to avoid turning off your Smartphone during the process.
- Backup all your mobile data including contacts, messages, applications, etc.
- Make sure your mobile has Internet access during the rooting process,
How To Root Android Using Towelroot
- First, you have to install the Towelroot.apk application
- Installation is quite easy, such as installing other Android applications.
- If you have installed the Towel root application, then click the “make it button”
- Wait a few minutes for the Root Android device to finish.
How To Root Android Using FRAMAROOT
- First, you have to download the framaroot.apk application
- Open and run the Frama root application.
- Select Install SuperSU or SuperUser, to do the rooting process.
- For the reporting method, there are 2 choices, Gandalf or Aragon.
- If you have chosen the method, the rooting process will begin and it will start running, please wait a few minutes.
- After completion, a notification will appear on your Android.
- The next step is to reboot and check.
- Reboot, check if Super User is installed.
How To Root Android Using King Root
- Download KingRoot.APK
- Open Settings → Security and check “Unknown Sources” to allow us to install third-party applications.
- Install and run the King Root application that you have downloaded and you will see a big green circle labeled “ROOT”
- Press the big green circle to start the rooting process.
- Then wait for the process of rooting the device. (Make sure your internet is on).
- Next, you will see a white check mark in a green circle, which indicates the rooting process has finished. You will also see a blue bar at the bottom.
- Next, reboot your device to make it more stable.
- You will see the King User application installed on your device which gives you root access and an indication that your device has been rooted successfully. This application is like SuperSU Root Management.
- Congratulations! Your device is successful in Rooting.
Maybe there are some who ask, Are below including a list of applications for Android 4.0 Android one click Root? The answer is “yes” all the applications in the explanation before can almost be for all types of Android even for the latest ones. This tutorial also works to Root Chinese Android HP.