You must be familiar with Google. It has plenty of products that will make your life easier. From its search engine to other products like Google Drive, you will find so many benefits by choosing the features. When it comes to you to use Google Drive, you might want to know more about its feature. However, there are so many people who are using the features to get the easiest way to store their data. But, do you know that you can optimize the use of Google Drive? In this article, we’ll figure out some of the useful features from Google Drive.
Getting To Know More Of Google Drive
As you might know, Google Drive is one of the products from Google that will be really useful if you want to store a digital file on the internet. The good news is you can store big files in this platform. Of course, you will get so many benefits by using Google Drive. But, you will also find many useful things when choosing the features from this useful product from Google.
Most people use Google Drive for storing their files online. By using Google Drive, their data will be backed up and thus everything will be good and clear for the users. In this case, the Google Drive account is synced with one of your Google Mail accounts. So, if you have multiple email accounts, you can choose one of them to get along with the features from Google Drive.
How To Optimize The Use Of Google Drive
As a user of Google Drive, you might want to know how to make sure that you can use its storage perfectly. Indeed, the account has a particular storage capacity that will be available for the data you have. In this case, to optimize the function of Google Drive you can understand these things:
- The first thing you need to know is about the Trash folder in Google Drive. This folder is just like Recycle Bin in Windows. So, you need to regularly clean the folder from the unwanted files. The users might think that the trash folder will be emptied after a particular time, but it will still take up your storage in Google Drive.
- If you need to check your storage, you can also use some features from Google. To make it easier, you can use the feature from your Google account to check the storage of your Google Drive. Navigate to myaccount.google.com/intro/preferences#storage. From this link, you can see the breakdown of detailed information of your account.
- To make your experience in using Google Drive easier, now you can also make a shortcut on any Android phone. You can make them by using the setting menu and choose to show the Google Drive on the home screen. Of course, it will be a lot easier to access your files without having to open your app.
- There are some features in Google Drive that will enable you to back-up the data from your laptop. However, you can still make sure that the system works well by choosing the files that will be backed up. For example, you can back up only selected files to keep your storage of getting full.
- To save more storage, you can also limit the bandwidth of any online data when you sync Google Drive. Some users report that having Google Drive makes them easier in organizing the things. But, the online apps get slower when the Google Drive account is syncing. So, you can limit the bandwidth to keep the storage.
So, those are some things you need to know about Google Drive. This app is what you need if you are looking for a simple yet functional app to use. So, you can get the best of its function by trying those tips!